It’s my nephew Adi’s birthday today!
He is my favorite!! Yes he is I knew him long ago but personally we met each other a year ago during his vacation. Hey Adi I dedicate this post to you and wish you a very happy birthday.
Each one of us has a gift for something, even if that something is the smallest thing ever. You’re fortunate to have many gifts. You’re an extremely intelligent boy with an amazing memory and a great curiosity to learn new things. Your love for cricket is amazing .Your Skype status say it all
Also, wherever you go, people love you because you’re so transparent and authentic and genuine. I love it how you always remember people’s names. Years after you meet someone you still remember her/his name.
Adi, know that you’re a very special person, you’re unique and you have a whole life in front of you for realizing your dreams. I cannot wait to celebrate each one of your accomplishments in the future. You rock Adi! Please, don’t ever, for a second, think that you cannot realize your dreams. I want you to know that if you ever need my help for anything I will always be there for you.
You have been so blessed to be born to the best parents I know. I mean that, your mommy and daddy will do everything they can, every single day, to provide a happy, healthy, loving home for you. You have an amazing and loving sister Antara and I love to see your chemistry with her, brother sister duo always rock!
Congratulations on another year of life, enjoy the food, the gifts and especially all the love we, your friends and family, are here to give you.
Happy Birthday Adi !!
Eggless Chocolate Brownies
Here is the recipe of Adi’s favorite brownies!! Do try and share your feedback
- 100 grams dark chocolate grated
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 130 grams butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup walnut kernels chopped
How to go about it –
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Sift all purpose flour and baking powder and keep aside.
- Place the chocolate in the bowl, add butter and melt the chocolate in microwave for 10 seconds or till chocolate melts properly. Keep checking in between.
- To the melted chocolate add sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and mix. Now add all purpose flour and baking powder mix.
- Add milk little by little and mix continuously.
- Now add walnuts and mix.
- Pour the batter in lined mould and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into small pieces and serve hot with chocolate sauce.
- While melting the chocolate be careful because it melts fast. If chocolate burns it’s of no use as it doesn’t taste good at all.
- Alternate Method to melt chocolate- Heat sufficient amount of water in deep pan and Place the chocolate in a bowl, add butter and place the bowl over the hot water in the pan and let the chocolate melt.
- Let the baked brownies sit in the pan and cool completely before you cut them into squares.
- Can garnish with nuts, chocolate chips chocolate sauce or serve it with vanilla ice cream.