Chocolate makes anything tasty isn’t it? Instead of making simple apple milkshake I add chocolate and this tastes really yummy. This can be served in breakfast or an evening drink for kids.
Try this healthy and simple apple Chocó milkshake.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Serves – 2
1 apple peeled and grated
2 cup chilled milk
1 teaspoon – Cadbury hot chocolate
1 teaspoon honey
Pinch of cinnamon powder
How to go about it –
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and add half cup milk and blend till the apple is well pureed.
- Add the remaining milk and blend again.
- Add the ice cubes, pour into the glasses and serve with wafers.
- You can add melted chocolate 2 teaspoon in place of hot chocolate.
- I prefer honey instead of sugar, but if you are adding sugar it depends on the sweetness of apple.
- Scoop of vanilla ice cream can be added while blending.