Fusion of Indo Chinese and South India’s recipe – Appo paniyaram or paniyaram manchurian is another option for kid’s breakfast or your evening snacks.
Made these paniyaram manchurian using Farmz@Familiez Appam Batter. Soft and fluffy paniyaram coated with sauces and cooked with bell peppers and onions is just amazing!!
Preparation Time – 10 mins
Cooking Time- 20 mins
Serve – 4 persons
2 cups – Farmz2Familiez Appam Batter (you can use any other batter)
1 cup – chopped bell peppers
1 large onion, sliced
¼ cup – chopped spring onions
1 tablespoon – grated ginger
½ teaspoon – soya sauce
1 tablespoon – tomato sauce
½ teaspoon- vinegar
¼ teaspoon – black pepper powder
3 tablespoon – oil
Salt to taste
How to go about it –
- In a batter add salt to taste and mix well .You can also season the batter using curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Pre heat the paniyaram mould and add 2-3 drops of oil in each mould.
- Pour the batter in each mould and cook on medium flame by covering the lid till the paniyaram turns golden.
- Now flip and cook the other side till it turns golden and crisp.
- Your paniyarams are ready; transfer it to the serving bowl.
- In a pan, heat some oil; add grated ginger, onions and bell peppers and sauté for a minute in medium flame.
- Now add soya sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer the paniyaram to the pan and stir well. Add some fresh black pepper powder and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Yum yum appo manchurian is ready to serve.
- You can add chili sauce if you like it spicy.
- You can use any batter to make these paniyaram.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!