Baking with children can be magical. It’s wonderful, seeing them discover their own potential, work out problems, struggle to stay patient, and finally, enjoy the fruits of their labor.
I experienced this when my niece Antara who joined me to bake eggless Oreo and chocolate cupcakes. “I remember Antara standing near the kitchen counter, ‘mixing the batter for the cuppies and carefully poring it into the moulds”
Patiently she was waiting for the cupcakes to bake and in between spend time singing Hindi songs which I would say is reminded me of my childhood when I used to bake with my mom.
Today it’s her birthday and I want to dedicate this post to my beautiful niece Dear Antara.
You are in your pre teens yet, you show maturity way beyond. Beautiful, pretty and impeccable almost like a fairy with her magic wand. Looking at how you have grown up your life is set to be perfect. Even though you are a lot younger for you, I have the greatest respect. You have an incredible imagination that helps you dream big and your creativity is endless.
You’ve won the hearts of everyone you have met; you’ve changed the life of those who are around just with the smile J on your face. Your love brings joy to the heart of your loved ones. We love you so much Dear Antara. <3
You are a treasure with a heart that’s kind and true. So enjoy a birthday filled with joy while God watches over you. Wishing you all the very best today and always.
For a niece who is sweet, wishing you a birthday that is full of treats!! Much love to you Dearie <3 <3
Here goes the recipe of mini Oreo Bundt cake;
Preparation Time – 20 mins
Serves – 9 mini bundt cakes
3 packets Oreo biscuits (large pack)
2 cups Luke warm milk (enough to cover the cookies in the bowl)
1 ½ packet Eno (regular, no flavor)
How to go about it –
- Crush the biscuits in a grinder and pour Luke warm milk till it covers the crushed biscuits.
- Make smooth paste with help of beater or spatula.
- Now add Eno and mix will.
- Grease your pan or a microwave safe bowl with butter or oil.
- Pour the prepared mixture in the moulds and microwave it for 10 minutes at full temperature. Mine was done in 7 minutes. Time may vary depending upon the temperature in your microwave
- Allow the mini bundt cake to cool.
- Top it with strawberry syrup and some whipped cream or you can simply dust with castor sugar.
- Use regular Eno with no flavors.
- You can use any fruit crush or chocolate sauce or dry fruits / fruits to decorate you bundts.
- Store in the air tight container in the fried for 2 days. (I m sure you won’t have to do this )
Try this out and let me know how it turned out for you .
Once again wishing my Niece Antara a very happy birthday !!