I would like to invite FOOD BLOGGERS , FOODIES AND TRAVELLERS following Paarulz Kitchen to be a GUEST POSTER on our website.
Yes! I am inviting you to share your passion about vegetarian food, your blogging journey and awesome recipes!!
This is a wonderful opportunity to meet more of your FELLOW FOOD & TRAVEL BLOGGERS and also get additional exposure for your own FOOD & TRAVEL BLOG.
If you are not following Paarulz Kitchen at present, please go ahead. Follow us @ Paarulz Kitchen (Paarulz Kitchen) and then you can also to be a GUEST poster.
As you are well aware of the fact that ours is a food & travel website, so anything focused on it is highly welcome and below are the few guidelines to get started with-
GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POSTS–
- The blog post should be focused only on VEGETERIAN FOOD & TRAVEL like travelogue , recipes, food stories, your food blogging journey, health and diet, gourmet travelling etc.
- The blog post must be around 1000 words, properly formatted without any typos, should be grammatically correct and SEO optimized.
- Your post must have image – Maximum 2 images (for food post)and 4 images (travel post) & make sure the image size are less than 60 KB.
- All the copyrights pertaining to the content and images remains with the author.
- The blog post should not at any point sounds like sales pitch. Links to your sister site, hidden or embedded links are strictly not allowed.
- You are free to include one link to your own blog. (MAIN PAGE OR RELEVANT ARTICLE ONLY IN SECOND HALF)
- As ours is a NON MONETIZE site (so far), so we cannot really pay you for the guest post.
- Your post must be clear from any kind of racial, caste , creed , religion, language based offensive remarks in your content.
- Paarulz Kitchen reserves the right, in its sole discretion to reject any of the post that seems inappropriate, unlawful, objectionable or offensive and violating the rules mentioned above.
- Sharing is caring! I would highly appreciate if you share your post in your social media groups like face book, Google +, twitter, instagram. Do back link the post in your website.
- Please be available to engage with my readers in the comments on your posts.
If you are interested, I will need the following information:
Your username / email address.
I will invite you and you will receive an invitation. Once you accept the invite, you will be able to send your contribution as a guest post in my blog. Within 7 days the post will be reviewed and set to be published.
If you have any questions about writing a post for my blog, please write them in comments section and I shall reply to you in a timely manner.
Looking forward to your contributions and shared recipes !
Show us some love by joining, commenting and following –
Face book – https://www.facebook.com/Paarulzkitchen/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/paarulzkitchen/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Paarulzkitchen
Email – email@example.com