Mango Yogurt Cheese Cake by Rita Arora for #pkmangomagic recipe contest
Mango Yogurt Cheese Cake which is light, refreshing, healthy! With the goodness of summer this Cheese Cake go light using Yogurt and mango instead of traditionally using cream and cheese.
Mango Coconut Pudding by Sandhya Prashant Rathod for #pkmangomagic contest.
The sweetness of ripe mangoes along with coconut and milk, makes for a delicious and nutritious combination.
This is my very own recipe which is simple to make, and was relished by all my family ! Indulge yourself this summer with this tasty treat.
Paarulz Kitchen presents Father’s Day Recipe Contest!!
This Father’s Day surprise your dad by cooking something special for him!! Share with us his favorite food or anything he loves to eat.
This month marks one year of my blogging adventure. Exactly a year ago I was discussing about starting a food blog and always wish to have an exclusive place where I can share my cooking experiences.
Looking behind, the conception of this blog was full of excitement between me and Nischal. Lots of discussions and brainstorming sessions about how to take my love for cooking to another level. With his technical skills & ideas and my recipes, Paarul’z Kitchen is born!
Thanks to all my Readers, Fellow Bloggers and Followers for your wonderful support. Thank you for your comments , visits and likes. Without you this blog would not have been possible!
Thanks to my family, for their constant support and patience during my mad cooking sessions. My husband who loves to eat good food and always want to try out something new. He helps me to come up with new ideas. And yes the techie brain behind this blog!!
My Dad who is the true critic of my food and my writings, once I am done with my cooking and writing he is the first person I want to get an approval from. Thanks papa for encouraging me always.
My Mom who is my kitchen partner, always love to me help me out. When I am juggling with too many things in the kitchen she comes with a glass of my favorite Fresh lemonade. Truly this is mom’s love <3.Thanks amma for always being there.
Thanks again everyone. I really do appreciate your support. I look forward to another great year of awesome blogging and can’t wait to share more delicious recipes and my kitchen experiments. Into my second year of blogging I will be coming up with some new features for my readers.
It has been a big exploration and experience, a journey discovering the hidden interest and capabilities and I want to pursue this further ahead, with all of you Thank you once again everyone for taking time and visiting us.
As always I encourage you all to leave comments and let me know your thoughts and ideas as well
Much Love <3
With summer already started the best thing to enjoy is Mangoes!! If you have a unique mango recipe do share it with us and get a chance to win Amazon gift voucher worth Rs 1000/- and get featured in our website’s member’s recipe zone (with full credit given to you).
To share your recipes use hash tag #PKMangoMagic in the subject line to qualify for the contest.
Contest runs from 10/4/2017 to 22/4/2017
- All the submissions (recipe and picture) must be original, do not share others recipe or pictures or from any internet source.
- To share your recipes use #PKMangoMagic in the subject line to qualify for the contest.
- Give an interesting description to your recipe (100 words).
- Like PaarulzKitchen facebook page.
- Once your entries are published with us you can share the recipe link in your facebook timeline with #PKMangoMagic and tag PaarulzKitchen with link back to www.paarulzkitchen.com.You can mention for example; Made this (your dish name) for contest #PKMangoMagic @paarulzkitchen.
- Must include complete list of ingredients with the exact quantity.
- Must include complete instructions including preparing time.
- Must include a clear picture. Photos may not depict any individual but include the finished dish of the recipe being entered. Restrict to only ONE photo.
- Mention your name, location and email id along with the recipe.
- Must not refer to any product, logo or company.
- Must not violate or infringe any third party intellectual proprietary or other right.
- One entry per person is allowed.
- Incomplete entries will be void.
- Recipe contest is open to all irrespective of (location) in spirit of participation but winners chosen should be based in India.(Please mention your location for valid entry).
How to share your recipe –
- You can share your recipes @ paarulzkitchen Facebook page using hash tag #PKMangoMagic.
- You can email at Paarul1586@gmail.com. Do not forget to use #PKMangoMagic.
- Paarulz Kitchen reserves the right, in its sole discretion to reject any of the entry that seems inappropriate, unlawful, objectionable or offensive and violating the rules mentioned above.
- By participating in the contest each entrant grants permission to Paarulz Kitchen to use entrant’s name, recipe and image in the website with due credits given.
- Winners will be judged by the internal panel and will be announced on 1 May 2017. Winners will be informed by email.
- Winners will get the Amazon voucher worth Rs 1000/- and recipe will be featured on the website with due credits given to the winner.
- Feel free to tag friends / family on this post to encourage participation.
Let the best Mango recipe win!! Get set go!!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Paarulzkitchen/
Creamy, smoky, flavorful. What more would you want in a tomato soup? This is my variation on the comforting classic.
Roasting the tomatoes, peppers, onions and garlic intensifies their flavor albeit this may lengthen the actually cooking process (not by too much) however, I do strongly suggest roasting the vegetables to experience the depth of flavor in its entirety. You can purée them into a rich, creamy broth or leave the consistency a little chunky, if you prefer. The recipe can be doubled easily; refrigerate or freeze half for another time.
My grandmother (Dadi) meant the world to me. Her death has been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. The life lessons she passed on has helped me become the person I’ve become.
She always made me and my sister feel she had been waiting to see just two of us all day and now the day was complete. She holds our tiny hands for just a little while but our hearts forever.
Usually we have a north Indian breakfast like poha, upma, theplas etc every morning but when I have to make idlis or dosas it should definitely have coconut chutney ….Here is an easy peasy chutney recipe that goes well with soft idlis and crisp dosas and vadas.It contains gram dal, fresh coriander and small amount of curd too (if you don’t have curd you can add fresh lemon juice).