Diwali is round the corner and we have with us today Shikha Bafna Gupta to share one her recipe of Chocolate Milk Peda , perfect for this festive season. Shikha is a baker and mother of two daughters. Shikha turned her creativity and enthusiasm towards food three years back. Her passion and love for food is reflected through her drool-worthy food posts and photography. Here goes the recipe , try this out and do share your feedback.
This season is full of festivals and sweets. As deepawali is around to come and people are curious to make healthy and yummy sweets at home but yes without so much fuss. This “chocolate milk peda” is an eye catching and quick fix those who have not decided yet what to make and easy to make. Maximum 15-20 minutes and kitchen pantry available ingredients and absolutely divine chocolate peda is ready. It is fusion recipe of authenticate milk peda.
Servings 25-30 medium size peda
1-1/4 cup milk powder
4 tbsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp ghee
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup condensed milk or little more to sweet you want
For garnishing – Roasted sliced almonds/ pistachios
Easy step to cook
1. First in a bowl add milk powder
2. Add cocoa powder
3. Add condensed milk
4. Add milk
5. Add ghee
6. Add vanilla extract
7. Mix everything well.
8. No lump should be there
9. Heat a nonstick pan and add this mixture
10. Stir it on medium flame
11. Keep stirring as condensed milk stick to pan very fast
12. When mixture starts thicken and become dough like consistency, switch off the gas.
13. Keep out peda mixture in a plate and let it cool.
14. Grease your hand with ghee and start making peda out of dough.
15. Make all peda and garnish it with sliced almonds.
16. Keep it in airtight container. And in Fridge it can keep for week or more.
17. Celebrate this deepawali with this easy yummy chocolate Peda recipe.
You can gift this sweet to your loved ones too.
To read more food stories , gourmet travalogue, and exotic recipes , subscribe us via email and follow us at Face book , instagram and twitter.
You can share your guest post with us @ Paarul158@gmail.com
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!