A Brownie which has
NO WHEAT FLOUR
NO EGGS either..
Yet FLAVOURFUL & HEALTHY
Presenting a healthy RED VELVET OATS BROWNIE to be made at occasion or no occasion.
Preparation time :- 10minutes
Baking time :- 30 minutes
Yields :- 9-12 pieces
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup powdered sugar
4 tblspn cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp cooking oil
1/4 cup curd
1/2 – 3/4 cup milk
A pinch of Red food colour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp vinegar
1. Roast the oats in a pan for 3-4 minutes.
2. Grease a baking pan & preheat the oven at 200℃ for 10 minutes
3. Grind the oats to fine powder.
4. To the oats add sugar, cocoa powder, salt & baking powder.
5. In a separate bowl mix oil, curd, milk, red colour & vanilla essence
6. Now mix the wet & dry ingredients to get a lump free mixture.
7. Add vinegar and mix immediately
8. Pour the batter in greased baking pan & garnish with chopped nuts or chocochips
9. Bake at 180℃ for 30 minutes.
* Adjust baking time as per your oven. I might be more or less that what I recommend.
Enjoy a healthy sweet treat with your lived ones.
Author – Dr.Faraah
You may also like to see ;