Mangoes are a favorite of many people. Till date, I have not found anyone who does not like mangoes. What better way than to combine the sweetness of mangoes with the coolness of yogurt.
2 cups- fresh chilled yogurt/curd
3 cups – mango chopped
2 tablespoon- sugar
½ teaspoon- fresh crushed cardamom
2 teaspoon- pistachio (to garnish)
Saffron/Kesar – (to garnish)
How to go about it-
- Peel mangoes and chop them.
- In a blender or mixer add mango pieces, sugar and blend.
- Now add yogurt, cardamom powder and saffron.
- Blend again until smooth or for a minute.
- Pour in serving glass and garnish with pistachio and saffron.
- Use chilled yogurt and curd instead of adding ice cubes for a thick, creamy lassi.
- You can add 1/2 cup of milk if preferred.
- Adding saffron is optional.
- If fresh mango is not available you can use mango pulp.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!