I am glad to have some of the finest bloggers onboard @ Paarulz Kitchen to share their recipes, blogging journey and food stories.
Thanks to each and everyone of you here for sharing your amazing work. Check the guest below and do visit their blog to get some amazing recipes and food stories.
We have with us –
- Kirti Yadav, co- founder at Plattershare – platform on social media to share food experiences and exotic recipes. I was glad when she accepted my request to be my guest @ Paarulz Kitchen and share her weight loss story.
- Amrita Iyer, food blogger @ The Food Samaritan settled in the city of dreams Mumbai. Knowing her I can just say she is a brave girl and role model to most of us. Lets see what she has to share .
- Guys ! I have a treat for you today ! We have with us Avin from ’THE YELLOW DAAL’ and she will be sharing Whole Wheat Masala Bread Recipe with us !! Avin started her blog to chronicle her adventure in cooking where she shares amazing and approachable recipes with her readers.Here you go –
- Today we have with us Sasmita from First Timer Cook. She has sent an apt recipe of Cashew Rose Modak which goes well with the theme of Ganesh Chaturthi. I can’t thank her enough for this wonderful recipe.
- Ruchi Shah is a food blogger based in Chennai. She is a homemaker and mom who loves to serve healthy dishes to family. In her blog you can find variety of healthy recipes that you can cook at home for your dear ones. Here in the guest post series Ruchi shares one of her own recipe CARROT UTTAPAM , which is kids friendly .Lets see what Ruchi has to say with us –
- Our guest blogger, Afroz Shaikh went along to Borough Market to explore the diversity of fresh food. Afroz is based in Gulf but belong to land of curries yes India. She is one of the few bloggers who cover everything from basics to the complicated. Easy to follow recipes that makes cooking so easy is how I would describe Afroz’s blog World café for U. For exotic recipes do visit her page and I am sure you will be in love with the amazing recipes and don’t forget to check – Ruby poached pistachio crusted pears served with custard my favorite!!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!