What if you are surrounded by people who love sweets and you can’t say No to them!!
Yes you have to come up with some healthy options to cater to their sweet cravings 🙂 so this is another experiment for my loved ones to enjoy sugar free, fat free sweet after their meals or anytime of the day.
This is a simple recipe with just 2 ingredients and taste yummy. Healthy combination of dates and muesli with nuts of your choice. Let’s get started and yes once it is ready keep a batch of these nutty ladoos in the fridge for anytime snack. They are the perfect lunch box treat and craving busters 🙂
Preparation Time – 5 mins
Cooking Time – 20 mins
Serve – 20- 25 ladoos
2 Cup – muesli (Nuts muesli)
½ cup- date’s syrup OR 25 dates (seeds removed)
2 teaspoon – ghee
1 teaspoon each – flaxseeds, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds (optional)
How to go about it-
- In a microwave safe bowl, add dates syrup and 1 teaspoon ghee and microwave for 1 minute.
If using dates, remove the seeds and make the paste without adding water. Now add this paste to a microwave safe bowl + 1 teaspoon ghee and microwave for a minute.
2. To this dates mixture, add muesli and flaxseeds/ chia seeds and pumpkin seeds. Mix well.
3.Microwave it for 3 minutes, with a minute interval to stir.
4.Transfer it to a plate to cool for about 2 minutes.
5.Grease your palm with ghee and make lemon sized ladoos with the mixture.
6.Repeat the same process for remaining mixture.
- You can add more nuts of your choice. Nuts can be added raw or roasted but roasted nuts will give more flavor.
- As the dates and muesli mixture is sticky and it may be difficult to make ladoos so grease your palm with ghee before making balls.
- You can try this add-ins!! Cardamom powder, apricots, flax seeds, chia seeds, Chocó chips, shredded coconut.
- Store the ladoos in the air tight container. Can be store in refrigerator for weeks.
Thanks so much for having me here. Enjoy these nutty and extra tasty ladoos 🙂