Mango Coconut Pudding by Sandhya Prashant Rathod for #pkmangomagic contest.
The sweetness of ripe mangoes along with coconut and milk, makes for a delicious and nutritious combination.
This is my very own recipe which is simple to make, and was relished by all my family ! Indulge yourself this summer with this tasty treat.
Preparation time: 20-25 mins
1/2 cup fresh coconut gratings
3/4 cup Fresh mango pulp
1/2 cup sugar ( or more as per taste)
1/2 liter milk
5 tbsp custard powder ( I used Brown & Polson)
1/4 tsp elaichi powder
A pinch nutmeg powder
- Mix custard powder with a small katori (bowl)of milk to make a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Boil all remaining milk with sugar, mix well and add the paste. Then cook for 3-4 more minutes, keep stirring it to avoid burning.
- Remove it from flame once it has thickened, add the coconut gratings and mango pulp to the custard and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a mould and leave it in fridge to cool.
- Cut into pieces, garnish with fresh mango slices and mango pulp.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!