Chilled Mango Pudding BY Sumana Bhandarkar for #pkmangomagic recipe contest.
Badshah of fruits, Mango is here to beat the heat of Summer!! Everyone’s favourite, kiddos, young and the young at heart. Presenting my family favourite, a delightful and yummy, chilled mango pudding bustling with flavours of mango, custard based delicacy. Heavenly treat for the hot summer.
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes.
Ripe mangoes: 2 medium.
Milk: 500 ml.
Custard powder(vanilla flavour): 12 teaspoons.
Sugar: 16 teaspoons. (depends on the sweetness of mango).
Chopped mango pieces for garnish.
- Boil the milk and keep aside.
- Make mango pulp without any lumps by adding very little milk, about 2 tablespoon. Keep aside.
- Take about 1/2 cup milk, add custard powder and sugar and mix well to get a smooth creamy mixture without any lumps.
- Then add this custard mixture to the remaining milk and cook on low flame, say for about 5 minutes and a little more till you get a pudding like consistency.
- Remove from flame. Once cooled add in the mango pulp and mix well.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve in pudding bowls of your choice with chopped mango pieces for garnish.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!