Mango Uppkari by Nandini Pai for #pkmangomagic recipe contest
Preparation time-20 minutes
Goint Mangoes- small and sour variety- 6 to7
Jagery-1/2 cup powdered (depending upon sweetness and sourness of mangoes
Green chillies-2 (slitted)
Salt to taste
Maida- 1 tbsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Mustard seeds-1 tsp
Heeng- a pinch
- Wash the mangoes and remove the skin.
- Put the skin of the mangoes in a bowl add water(3-4 cups) and lightly crumble it with your Take a vessel add mangoes and add water from the bowl.
- Add green chillies, jaggery and salt. Boil it.
- Mix maida and water and make a thin batter. Gradually add maida batter to the boiling curry. Mix well.
- Again boil it. Remove from the fire.
- Heat oil in a small seasoning pan add mustard seeds, broken red chillies , heeng and curry leaves…Pour this seasoning to curry. Serve as a side dish with rice.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!