Mango Magic Contest Recipe – Cool Mango Tart by Swati Dave
When there is nothing much to like about the summer season, but mangoes; here is something that i have for you all to cherish upon! This dish is all about loving mangoes in a new tarty way. This is a new way to think of the mango season with a crisp between the calcium set in mouth.
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Marie biscuits: 10-15 biscuits
Molten butter: 150 grams
Red Food color: 5-6drops
Pudding mix (powder): Available in market
Gelatin powder: ½ Spoon
Milk: 500 ml
Mango pulp: 1 mango
Tart Making: –
- Crush the biscuit pieces and mix it well with molten butter and food color
- Press the above mix in a tart mold to shape your tart
- Refrigerate the above mold for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pudding mix in 500ml of milk and stir it thoroughly so as to avoid unnecessary lumps.
- Now add mango pulp and gelatin powder in the above mix. Thoroughly blend this mix.
- Shift this mix in the tart and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours
PS: You can decorate it with fresh cream and fresh fruits as you like.
Serve it chilled.