I am excited to introduce you to my friend Sreemoyee and have her guest post today. I am excited to have a friend that is not only awesome but shares the same love for cooking as I do! Her page Magic in the kitchen is amazing and so are her food pictures. And look at these Meringue kissed…. they look perfect! Head over to her page mentioned at the end of the post and try out some awesome recipes.
So, lets check out the recipe for these colorful meringue kisses;Crunchy, sweet, melt in the mouth tiny little colorful meringues…
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 1.5 hrs or 150 minutes
Servings : makes around 50 kisses
Egg whites – 2
Fine or Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
Cream of Tartar – 1/8th teaspoon (if not available, just add the same amount of salt)
Vanilla Extract – 1/2 teaspoon
Gel colors (I have used blue, pink and yellow)
How to go about it :–
- Whisk the egg whites to form a frothy foam. Then add the cream of tartar or salt and continue whisking till it forms soft peaks.
- Now slowly add the sugar whilst whisking, add the vanilla extract and whisk till it forms hard peaks.
- Divide the mixture into 3 parts and add the gel colors using toothpicks dipped in colors into the mixture respectively. Mix the colors.
- Now put the 3 mixtures into piping bags fitted with a rose nozzle and pipe dollops of the mix into a baking tray lined with a butter paper.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 100 degree celsius for 1.5 hrs. Allow them to cool.
Make these lovely little kisses for the special day, for your special one and do let us know now it turned out.
To read more food stories, gourmet travelogue, and exotic recipes , subscribe us via email and follow us at Face book , instagram and twitter – http://www.paarulzkitchen.com
And don’t forget to check Sreemoyee’s Page; Magic In The Kitchen here – https://www.facebook.com/B.sreemoyee/
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!