Getting married and becoming part of your spouse’s family means you have another mom – your mother-in-law. Even though our paths have crossed due to a wedding, every time I see you or think of you I want to wish to you, from the bottom of my heart, everything great to happen in your life, that no pain or worry comes to bother the comfort of your body or your soul.
You have given me, a gracious man with whom I share my life,
And you are his lovely mom and I his lucky wife.
You used to pat his little head and now I hold his hand.
You raised in love, a little boy and gave me the Man.
For all that you do and for all that you are to us I say, “Thank You”! Happy Mother’s Day.
Here is your favorite Coffee frappe, every time I see fresh grind coffee I remember you, how much you love to sit with a glass of coffee, chill and relax.
Frothy Cold Coffee
The perfect way to make rich smooth and frothy cold coffee.
- 4 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 cups chilled full-fat milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 drops of vanilla essence
- 7 to 8 ice-cubes
- chocolate sauce for decoration
How to go about it –
- Combine the coffee powder with 2 tablespoon of lukewarm water in a cup, mix well and keep aside.
- In a mixer, combine milk, sugar powder, coffee-water mixture, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and ice cubes blend till the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Take a tall glass, tilt it slightly and pour chocolate glass on the sides of the glass while rotating it to form random design.
- Repeat the above step 3, for rest of glasses.
- Pour equal quantity cold coffee into decorated glasses.
- Dust some cocoa powder or coffee powder over the froth and serve it immediately.
- You can add a scoop of vanilla ice cream as well.
- I prefer Nescafe instant coffee powder. Any good quality coffee can be used.
- Use full-fat milk to get the right thickness.
- Also take care to blend the coffee till it is nice and frothy, as that is essential for an authentic cold coffee experience