Made, “PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM” creamy and eggless pineapple ice cream. No artificial color or flavours at all.
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Servings : 6
Milk – 1/2 cup
Condensed milk – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 3 tablespoon
Cornflour – 1 teaspoon (dissolved in very little milk)
Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
Cream – 1/2 cup
Pineapple – 1 (whole)
Sugar – 1/2 cup
1. To make the pineapple mix, clean and cut the pineapples.
2. Make a puree of the cut pineapple in a blender without adding any extra water.
3. Cook the blended pineapple with the sugar in a nonstick saucepan with intermittent stirring.
4. Cook till the pineapple has a chutney like consistency. Remove from the heat and cool it completely.
5. To the make the ice cream, heat the milk, condensed milk, sugar on a very low flame till the sugar is melted.
6. Now mix the cornflour mix into the above, and cook till it is thick. The thickness is just till it coats the back of the spoon when dipped in it.
7. Add the vanilla extract and cool it for 15-20 minutes.
8. Whip the cream and fold into the vanilla mixture.
9. Finally mix the pineapple mix and fold in till everything comes together.
10. Refrigerate in the fridge.
11.Mix it with a spoon after an hour and refrigerate. Repeat this procedure twice and freeze.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!