Enjoy a rich combination of coconut and rose, the quintessential Indian festive flavors with this simple fudge. Uses easily available ingredients and ideal for gifting as well. Usually during Diwali week, I am always rushing with preparations managing all the cleaning, cooking special dishes and office work so I always prefer quick and easy recipes without compromising the festive spirit. This is one such recipe and my family’s favorite.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Setting time: 2-3 hours
Desiccated coconut 350 gms
1 Condensed Milk tin-400gms
Powdered sugar 350 gms
Rose water few drops as per taste
Pink Food coloring 3-4 drops
- Lightly grease a tray/tin.
- Put the sugar and condensed milk in a mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the desiccated coconut along with rose water and keep mixing until the mixture is well combined.
- Use your hand to mix and it will get quite stiff.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and mix well to color evenly.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared tin and make it smooth and on top with a spatula.
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
To serve, cut the coconut fudge into squares and garnish with almonds or cashews.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!