Rose coconut ladoo is an instant version of coconut ladoo flavored with rose and cardamom. Remember Paan Coconut Ladoo stuffed with gulkand in the last post ? They were super hit and Mr. N kept repeating no one can eat just once 🙂 And the ladoos disappeared in a day !! So for his love for these ladoos, I have prepared these rose flavored coconut ladoos. The best thing about this recipe is it is :
FEW INGREDIENTS AND YOU CAN MAKE MULTIPLE FLAVORS
So what are you waiting for, put on your aprons and lets make these sweet treats for your loved ones.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Serve – 14-15 Ladoos
1 1/2 cup – Desiccated Coconut
3 tablespoon – Desiccated Coconut (For rolling)
1/2 cup – Condensed Milk
2-3 no. – Rose (For fresh petals)
1 teaspoon – Rose water
1/2 teaspoon – Cardamom Powder
Few drops of Red Food Color (Optional)
Ghee (For Greasing)
How to go about it –
- Wash the rose petals and dry them.
- In a blender take rose petals, rose water and condensed milk and blend to combine them well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine together desiccated coconut, cardamom powder, condensed milk – rose mixture and mix until everything comes together. At this stage you can add color.
- Grease your palms with ghee, take a small portion of the mixture and roll it together to make ladoos.
- Take some desiccated coconut and finely cut rose petals in a separate plate and roll these ladoo to coat them with coconut and rose mix.
- Repeat the process with rest of the mixture.
- Your rose coconut ladoo are ready to be devoured!
- If you are using fresh coconut, than you need to roast it for a minute.
- Rooh Afza can be used to add more flavor.
- Adding red color is optional.
- You can make these ladoo by filling it with gulkand.
Try these rosy beauties and let me know how it turned out.
You may also like –
Happy Cooking and keep sharing your feedback in comments below.