Savory muffins from dosa batter is the simple recipe to whip for lunch boxes or to enjoy as the mid morning snack.
Here I have used @Farmz2Familiez Dosa Batter, and vegetables to make it healthier.
Try this out and let me know how it turned out for you.
Preparation Time – 10 mins
Baking Time – 14-15 mins
Serving – 10 – 12 muffins
2 cups Farmz2Familiez Dosa Batter
½ cup grated carrot
1 medium size onion, finely chopped
1 green chili, finely chopped
Handful of green peas
2 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon carom seeds
Pinch of turmeric powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
Salt to taste (batter have mild salt, so adjust according to taste)
Oil – to grease moulds
How to go about it –
- Pre heat oven to 180 degree Celsius and grease your muffin tray and place the liners.
- In a large bowl, take dosa batter and mix all the ingredients (carrot, green chili, peas, coriander leaves, carom seeds, pinch of turmeric and baking soda.) Mix well.
- Taste the batter, if required add salt.
- Fill the ¾ th of muffin liners with the batter and place it in the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 14-15 mins or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from mould and transfer it to cooling rack.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce or mayo.
- Baking time may vary, for me it was done in 14- 15 mins.
- You can add palak puree or beetroot juice to your batter to make it colorful.
- You can use multigrain or multi millet dosa batter for this recipe.