Sweet, succulent and plump, not only are strawberries delicious, they are also an excellent source of Vitamin C. This creamy strawberry milkshakes keep it simple with just few ingredients is just heaven!!
20-22 nos – fresh or frozen strawberries (medium size)
2 tablespoon- honey or 3 teaspoon sugar
500 ml – chilled milk
Ice cubes (optional)
1 scoop Ice cream (vanilla or strawberry) – optional “here I have not used it”
How to go about it –
- Rinse the strawberries and drain them.
- Remove the green part of strawberries and chop them.
- In a blender add these chopped strawberries, honey/sugar and milk.
- Blend till smooth.
- Serve this yummy and healthy strawberry immediately after preparing.
- While serving you can top it with the scoop of vanilla or strawberry ice cream.
- You can add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Sugar quantity will depend on the sweetness of the strawberries. So adjust it accordingly.
- You can skip the ice cream entirely in this milkshake. It will be less creamier, but still it will taste good.
- In this recipe I have used frozen strawberries from my stock.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!